This article is component of the series Top 5 Spanish Slang words Searched top top Google wherein we feature a full list examples for:
1. Spanish slang for friend2. Spanish slang because that weed3. Spanish slang because that white person4. Spanish slang for cool5. Spanish slang because that girl
Spanish slang for friend is the an initial suggestion that Google provides you once you form in the expression “Spanish slang for” in the find box. So, let me phone call you that there room a many words. For example, the Diccionario de Americanismos perform 140 terms! ns did my research study using all the sources of mine Spanish slang library and here is a perform of a good amount of Spanish words provided in Latin America to describe a close friend or dude. All in one place!
Amigo is the common generic translate into for friend in Spanish and from that word friend can gain some variations such as amigazo, amigocho (Mexico), amigui (Chile) and amigucho. Yet if you desire to blend through locals, girlfriend should take into consideration some words from this list:
53 instances of Spanish Slang because that Friend
1. Acere: Cuba
2. Alero: This is the Spanish word because that “eaves,” but can median friend in Guatemala, Honduras and also El Salvador.
You are watching: How to say bestie in spanish
3. Bonco: it is used in Cuba to describe a close girlfriend or likewise attractive men
4. Bróder or brother: Venezuela, Peru, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Panama, Dominican Republic and Ecuador usage the Spanish adaption bróder, yet Puerto Rico and Bolivia use the English “brother” follow to the Diccionario de Americanismos.
5. Broster: from the word “brother” in Peru
6. Buey: This is the Spanish because that “ox,” yet also means friend in Mexico and also Nicaragua.
7. Cabro: Costa Rica
8. Cabrón: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and also Nicaragua.
9. Carnal: Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina and also Venezuela.
10. Causa: Peru
11. Chamo: Venezuela
12. Chero: Honduras and also El Salvador
13. Choche or chochera: Peru
14. Chómpiras: Mexico
15. Cobio: Cuba
16. Collera: a team of close friends in Peru
17. Compa: the is a convulsion from compañero and also it is provided in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Argentina and Costa Rica.
18. Coño de madre: Venezuela
19. Consorte: Cuba, Puerto Rico
20. Cuaderno: Mexico
21. Cuadro: Colombia
22. Cuate: i though the this to be a Mexican only word, but it surprised me the it is additionally used in Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Bolivia and Paraguay according to the Diccionario de Americanismos.
23. Cúmbila: Cuba
24. Diablo: used in Venezuela (among gangs)
25. Ecobio: Cuba
26. El mío: Venezuela
27. Fren: Panama. Native the English “friend.”
28. Gallada: Peru, Colombia
29. Gancho: This word means “hook” in Spanish, yet it is used in Chile together “friend” or “buddy.”
30. Gauche: Venezuela
31. Gomía: This word is formed by changing the syllable bespeak of “amigo” in Argentina.
32. Güey: In Mexico used as a noun is “friend,” however it likewise can be used as one interjection to express surprise
33. Hermano or hermana: This one is used almost in all Latin America: Guatemala, Panama, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Honduras, Nicaragua, Chile and also less used in Costa Rica.
34. Llave, llavería or llavero: Colombia
35. Llave: Dominican Republic, Venezuela and also North of Colombia
36. Mae: Costa Rica
37. Manito: Nicaragua and also Dominican Republic, Mexico
38. Mano: Guatemala, Nicaragua, Bolivia and Panama.
39. ñaño or ñaña: Peru and also Northwest that Argentina
40. ñero or ñera: It is brief for compañero or compañera and also is used in Mexico, Honduras, El Salvador, Venezuela and also Colombia (North and Southwest)
41. Pana fuerte: Puerto Rico
42. Pana: Mexico, Panama, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia (West), Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua.
43. Panadería: Venezuela
44. Panaful: Dominican Republic
45. Panita: Puerto Rico and also Ecuador
46. Parce: Colombia
47. Parcero: Colombia and also Ecuador
48. Pasiero: Panama
49. Pata: Cuba, Peru, Boliva (Souhwest) and Chile
50. Primo: Honduras, Mexico, Costa Rica and also Eastern Boliva
51. Vale: north of Colombia and also Venezuela
52. Won: from the word “huevón” in Peru.
53. Yunta: Nicaragua, Cuba, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela and also Peru
There are plenty of much more words, however I think this list will provide you a great taste from all over Latin America. If you desire to know much more Spanish slang because that friend inspect the speaking Latino online dictionary here.
See more: Distance Between Fayetteville Nc And Wilmington Nc, Map Of Fayetteville, Nc And Wilmington, Nc
In the next short articles of this series The optimal 5 Spanish Slang native Searched ~ above Google i will offer you the perform for weed, white person, cool and girl.